[openstack-dev] [oslo.messaging][zeromq] 'Subgroup' for broker-less ZeroMQ driver

Li Ma skywalker.nick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:23:39 UTC 2015

Hi all,

During previous threads discussing about zeromq driver, a subgroup may
be necessary to exchange knowledge and improve efficiency of
communication and development. In this subgroup, we can schedule a
given topic or just discuss some re-factoring stuff or bugs in irc
room at a fixed time.

Actually I'm not sure whether it is suitable to call it a 'subgroup'.
Besides, if it is possible, we need to figure out the suitable meeting
time and irc channel. Please give advice.

Best regards,
--
Li Ma (Nick)
Email: skywalker.nick at gmail.com