[openstack-dev] [cinder] May you reconsider about huawei driver?

liuxinguo liuxinguo at huawei.com
Sat Mar 21 03:23:47 UTC 2015

It is huawei-volume-ci that is on behalf of huawei 18000 iSCSI and huawei 18000 FC driver, not huawei-ci. I am sorry for these two ci names so similar.

And I think the point is: Does the requirement is really "a stable CI", and if one CI is not stable, can it make a exemption like NetApp FC drivers?
I think this is the point.

Thanks,
Liu