[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Deprecating the use_namespaces option - Now's the time to speak up!

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 22:43:20 UTC 2015

I did hear of one use case.[1] :-)

In all seriousness, it seems like our abstraction over executing processes
must be leaking quite a bit if we can't handle a no-namespace deployment.
It seems like running a command without "ip netns" in front of it shouldn't
be that much harder. Or am I misunderstanding where the special-casing
issues are?

1. http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2015-March/059538.html

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 3:26 PM, Assaf Muller <amuller at redhat.com> wrote:

> [...]

Kevin Benton