[openstack-dev] [Fuel] development tools

Evgeniy L eli at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 19 14:02:35 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I agree, lets create separate repo with its own cores and remove
fuel_development from fuel-web.

But in this case I'm not sure if we should merge the patch which
has links to non-stackforge repositories, because location is going
to be changed soon.

Also it will be cool to publish it on pypi.

Thanks,