[openstack-dev] [Fuel] development tools

Sebastian Kalinowski skalinowski at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 19 13:21:13 UTC 2015

As I wrote in the review already: I like the idea of merging
those two tools and making a separate repository. After that
we could make they more visible in our documentation and wiki
so they could benefit from being used by broader audience.

Same for vagrant configuration - if it's useful (and it is
since newcomers are using them) we could at least move under
Mirantis organization on Github.

Best,
Seabastian