[openstack-dev] [nova][libvirt] Block migrations and Cinder volumes

Thomas Herve thomas.herve at enovance.com
Wed Mar 18 07:33:26 UTC 2015

I think this is the bug I reported here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1376615

My initial approach was indeed to mark the disks are shareable: the patch (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125616/) has comments around the issues, mainly around I/Ocache and SELinux isolation being disabled.

--
Thomas