[openstack-dev] [fuel] fuel-utils package

Vladimir Kuklin vkuklin at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 17 21:26:42 UTC 2015

Andrew

We would very appreciate if you figured it out. It is really easy to test -
just migrate l3 agent and see whether OVS datapath to l3 agent MAC address
switched to different port - it should digest gratuitous ARPs correctly.
Otherwise, we will still need to flush database on migration of agent IP
addresses.

vkuklin at mirantis.com