[openstack-dev] [Congress] [Delegation] Meeting scheduling

Huangyong (Oliver) oliver.huang at huawei.com
Tue Mar 17 01:57:31 UTC 2015

Hi Tim,

      I am interest in it.  But I am UTC+8 time, so the 8a Pacific is  not convenient.  No matter, I can read the minutes if it has.

     I am sorry for not contribute the inter-domain text to delegation draft , I think this IRTF draft mentioned some  https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-norival-nfvrg-nfv-policy-arch/
     My basic idea of inter-domain delegation is let global policy engine get all info through a database message bus and make decision centrally.  We can use parallel computing and memory based database technology to handle the performance issue.

BR
Oliver

Huangyong (Oliver)
Network research, Huawei