[openstack-dev] [TripleO] QuintupleO Overview

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Mar 16 20:30:12 UTC 2015

So I've successfully done a deployment to a QuintupleO environment. \o/

I don't have a nice polished demo video yet or anything, but I did go
ahead and write up some general thoughts about the process I followed
here: http://blog.nemebean.com/content/quintupleo-success

I realize it's not super detailed, but as I said in the post this is
still kind of WIP so chances are the details are going to change a bunch
in the near future.  In the meantime, this is hopefully enough to get
people started if they're interested in trying out something similar.

-Ben