[openstack-dev] [neutron] Generic question about synchronizing neutron agent on compute node with DB

Sławek Kapłoński slawek at kaplonski.pl
Mon Mar 16 20:16:23 UTC 2015

Hello,

I read blueprint which You send but I don't know how it should solve for
example problems like can be in l2pop mechanism. It send message to fanout
cast and forget about it. There is no any exception in port_update_postcommit
operation but message can be not consumed by some agents (or maybe I'm wrong
and it couldn't happen?) and then this agent is not synced with neutron db.

--
Pozdrawiam / Best regards
Sławek Kapłoński
slawek at kaplonski.pl