[openstack-dev] [qa][tempest] Service tag blueprint incomplete

Attila Fazekas afazekas at redhat.com
Mon Mar 16 15:15:37 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

The identity _service_ refers to keystone, that test is not really
related more to keystone, than any other swift test
 when the auth backed is keystone.

Implicitly in practice almost all test is using keystone,
this it is not mentioned explicitly everywhere. The tests in the `identity`
directory are considered taged, by the test selection logic.

Also we does not mention `image` when booting a nova server.

The service tags main expected usage is on the scenarios,
or when certain api has explicit feature regarding to other services.

The mentioned swift test case grants WORLD readability,
it is definitely AAA related thing, but in this case not really keystone related.

If we would like to distinguish the AAA related test we might need a different tag,
or we need to redefine the meaning of the `identity` tag.

PS.:
AAA = Auth* =  Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting