[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Mistral sublime plugin available

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Mon Mar 16 09:19:22 UTC 2015

Thank you so much! I’m excited and looking forward to play with it )

How about moving (or copying) this code into one of our official repos? “mistral-extra” seems to be the right place since from the very beginning it was intended to be used for various tools and examples.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.