[openstack-dev] [Nova] The expected behavior of os-tenant-network API

Alex Xu soulxu at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 04:49:57 UTC 2015

Hi, All,

When review the policy patches. I found there is a little strange behavior
in os-tenant-network API. And just file a bug for them:

1. non-admin can't create network by os-tenant-network API
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1432101

2. non-admin can delete a network without any associate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/nova/+bug/1432100

For index method in os-tenant-network, look like there are different
behavior between FlatManager and VlanManager. FlatManager can saw networks
without any associate, but VlanManager is not. But this sounds make sense.

just want to ensure is there anyone have full view of our expected behavior
on os-tenant-network and os-network API to avoid the API behavior broken by
me.

Thanks
Alex