[openstack-dev] [Group-Based-Policy] How to deal with "improvements"

Sumit Naiksatam sumitnaiksatam at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 23:14:13 UTC 2015

Hi Ivar, My personal preference is to see information related to a
particular feature in one place. So in cases like the ones you
describe, I would propose that we update the existing spec. Of course,
there is the problem of updating the same spec across different
releases (since we create a new directory for every release). Perhaps,
even in such cases we can start by copying over the original spec as
the first patch set, and then amend the specs to add the new changes
(thus making it clear as to what the delta is).

Definitely would like to hear what others think about this.

Thanks,
~Sumit.