[openstack-dev] [all] Do we need release announcements for all the things?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 13 19:19:54 UTC 2015

On 2015-03-13 20:09:40 +0100 (+0100), Ihar Hrachyshka wrote:
[...]
> PS: I am not subscribed to announce list. Though I am ok to do so
> if we push announcements there.

You might want to consider subscribing regardless of the outcome of
this discussion. There is often helpful community information
announced there which doesn't necessarily get cross-posted to the
-dev ML.

> (Do we have a way to *discuss* releases there though?)

As Thierry mentioned, we would set Reply-To (hopefully also
Mail-Followup-To) on those so that discussion automatically happens
on the -dev ml and doesn't add further noise to -announce.
--
Jeremy Stanley