[openstack-dev] [nova] need input on possible API change for bug #1420848

Chris Friesen chris.friesen at windriver.com
Thu Mar 12 18:49:14 UTC 2015

So I've been playing with microversions and noticed that the information about
req.ver_obj.matches(start_version, end_version) in the spec doesn't actually
match what's in the codebase.

1) The code has req.api_version_request instead of req.ver_obj

2) The spec says that "end_version is optional in which case it will match any
version greater than or equal to start_version."  The code requires both but
allows either to be None.

If we're going to refer people to the spec, do we maybe want to update the spec
to match the code?

Chris