[openstack-dev] [Glance] Reviews.

Nikhil Komawar nikhil.komawar at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Mar 12 18:36:26 UTC 2015

Hi all (and specifically Glance cores reviewers),

We are approaching a Feature Freeze and there are reviews pending on multiple features [1]. I think as Good Samaritans and members of Glance community, we'd focus our reviews on the code that is expecting our attention in due time. So, let's try to avoid reviewing anything that can wait until after the freeze and focus our energy on the reviews related to these features still in "Needs Code Review" status.

[1] https://launchpad.net/glance/+milestone/kilo-3

Thanks,
-Nikhil