[openstack-dev] [Glance] Nitpicking in code reviews

John Bresnahan john at bresnahan.me
Thu Mar 12 01:06:21 UTC 2015

FWIW I agree with #3 and #4 but not #1 and #2.  Spelling is an easy
enough thing to get right and speaks to the quality standard to which
the product is held even in commit messages and comments (consider the
'broken window theory').  Of course everyone makes mistakes (I am a
terrible speller) but correcting a spelling error should be a trivial
matter.  If a reviewer notices a spelling error I would expect them to
point it.