[openstack-dev] Avoiding regression in project governance

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Wed Mar 11 19:55:59 UTC 2015

Agreed on the worry... I'd hope that gaming the user survey would be relatively difficult and is already a risk.

However, there are lots of other motivations for influencing the user survey and we need to address these anyway.

I don't think it is perfect or universal but it seems better than a doodle for each project which is easier to influence.

Tim