[openstack-dev] [neutron] Prefix delegation using dibbler client

John Davidge (jodavidg) jodavidg at cisco.com
Wed Mar 11 16:29:45 UTC 2015

I am pleased to say that we are now in a good position with this patch.
The necessary DHCPv6 client changes have been made available in the latest
release of Dibbler (1.0.1) and we’re getting some much appreciated
assistance from Ihar and Thomas in having this new version packaged for
wide availability - thanks guys.

We’ve updated the patch to include tests and it's been brought up-to-date
with the latest L3 agent refactoring changes. It is no longer WIP and we
would very much appreciate your reviews and feedback.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/158697/

Cheers,

John