[openstack-dev] [murano] how can deploy environment with useEnvironmentNerwork=false

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 10 13:09:07 UTC 2015

Hi Cheng-Dae,

We are working on improving supported networking schemes, please take
a look on following commits:
* https://review.openstack.org/152643 - Adds ability to join instances
to existing Neutron networks
* https://review.openstack.org/152747 - Configurable environment's
default network config

You also may be found details about current networking in the
following e-mail:
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2014-September/047111.html