[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Recent issues with our review workflow

Tomasz Napierala tnapierala at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 10 11:20:44 UTC 2015

> On 09 Mar 2015, at 18:21, Ryan Moe <rmoe at mirantis.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> I've noticed a few times recently where reviews have been abandoned by people who were not the original authors. These reviews were only days old and there was no prior notice or discussion. This is both rude and discouraging to contributors. Reasons for abandoning should be discussed on the review and/or in email before any action is taken.

Hi Ryan,

I was trying to find any examples, and the only one I see is:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/152674/

I spoke to Bogdan and he agreed it was not proper way to do it, but they were in a rush - I know, it does not explain anything really.

Do you have any other examples? I’d like to clarify them

Regards,
--
Tomasz 'Zen' Napierala
Sr. OpenStack Engineer