[openstack-dev] [Congress]How to add tempest tests for testing murano drive

Wong, Hong hong.wong at hp.com
Tue Mar 10 03:28:21 UTC 2015

Hi Tim and Aaron,

I got the latest changes from r157166 and I see the thirdparty-requirements.txt file where you can define the murano client (it's already there), so the unit tests for murano driver can run out from the box.  However, this change is only in congress, so the tempest tests (tempest/ directory where congress tempest tests need to copy to as described from readme file) required murano and congress clients will still have issue as it doesn't have the thirdparty requirement file concept.  Will r157166 changes also going to be implemented in tempest package ?

Thanks,
Hong

Message: 10