[openstack-dev] [Ironic] Thinking about our python client UX

Tan, Lin lin.tan at intel.com
Mon Mar 9 01:48:47 UTC 2015

I agree, we need a discussion asap.
I think below things can mitigate the unexpected behavior of python client and this is borrow from object model.
1. Python client should have its own version and attributes like supported api version.
2. It should be able to recognize the server's version and show corresponding fields instead of all.

B.R

Tan