[openstack-dev] [cinder]difference between spec merged and BP approval

Chen, Wei D wei.d.chen at intel.com
Sat Mar 7 02:22:31 UTC 2015

Hi,

I thought the feature should be approved as long as the SPEC[1] is merged, but it seems I am wrong from the beginning[2], both of
them (SPEC merged and BP approval[4][5]) is necessary and mandatory for getting some effective reviews, right? anyone can help to
confirm with that?

Besides, who is eligible to define/modify the priority in the list[3], only PTL or any core? I am trying to understand the
acceptable procedure for the coming 'L'.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136253/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/147726/
[3] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-k3-priorities
[4] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/cinder/+spec/support-modify-volume-image-metadata