[openstack-dev] [Glance] [all] python-glanceclient release 0.16.1

Ian Cordasco ian.cordasco at RACKSPACE.COM
Thu Mar 5 16:37:07 UTC 2015

The clients in general do not back port patches. Someone should work with
stable-maint to raise the cap in Icehouse and Juno. I suspect, however,
that those caps were added due to the client breaking other projects.
Proposals can be made though and ideally, openstack/requirements’ gate
jobs will catch any breakage.