[openstack-dev] [Glance] Core nominations.

Mikhail Fedosin mfedosin at mirantis.com
Thu Mar 5 10:35:20 UTC 2015

Yes, it's absolutely right. For example, Nova and Neutron have official
rules for that:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/CoreTeam
where it says: "A member of the team may be removed at any time by the PTL.
This is typically due to a drop off of involvement by the member such that
they are no longer meeting expectations to maintain team membership".
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronCore
"The PTL may remove a member from neutron-core at any time. Typically when
a member has decreased their involvement with the project through a drop in
reviews and participation in general project development, the PTL will
propose their removal and remove them. Members who have previously been
core may be fast-tracked back into core if their involvement picks back up"
So, as Louis has mentioned, it's a routine work, and why should we be any
different?
Also, I suggest to write the same wiki document for Glance to prevent these
issues in the future.

Best, Mike