[openstack-dev] [neutron] Proposal to add Ihar Hrachyshka as a Neutron Core Reviewer

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Wed Mar 4 19:51:52 UTC 2015

Ihar has proved in several circumstances that he knows neutron source trees
way better than me, his reviews are more frequent, thorough, and useful
than those of the average core team member. Summarising, in my opinion it
is a nonsense that I am part of this team and he's not.

So I am obviously happy to have him in the team.

Salvatore