[openstack-dev] [Trove] request to backport the fix for bug 1333852 to juno

Amrith Kumar amrith at tesora.com
Wed Mar 4 19:33:13 UTC 2015

There has been a request to backport the fix for bug 1333852 (https://bugs.launchpad.net/trove/+bug/1333852) which was fixed in Kilo into the Juno release.

The change includes a database change and a small change to the Trove API. The change also requires a change to the trove client and the trove controller code (trove-api). It is arguable whether this is a backport or a new feature; I'm inclined to think it is more of an extension of an existing feature than a new feature.

As such, I don't believe that this change should be considered a good candidate for backport to Juno but I'm going to see whether there is sufficient interest in this, to consider this change to be an exception.

Thanks,

-amrith

--

Amrith Kumar, CTO Tesora (www.tesora.com)