[openstack-dev] [OpenStackClient] Weekly meeting time change

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 18:18:15 UTC 2015

Per the results from the Doodle set up by dhellmann [0] we are moving the
scheduled OpenStackClient team meeting back to 1900 UTC starting tomorrow,
05 Mar 2014, still in freenode #openstack-meeting.

The agenda for the meeting can be found at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/OpenStackClient#Next_Meeting_Agenda.
Anyone is welcome to add things to the agenda, please indicate your IRC
handle and if you are unable to attend the meeting sending
background/summary to me or someone who will attend is appreciated.

A timezone helper is at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=19&min=0&sec=0:

04:00 JST
05:30 ACDT