[openstack-dev] [Nova][Neutron] out-of-tree plugin for Mech driver/L2 and vif_driver

Brent Eagles beagles at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 14:22:10 UTC 2015

Hi all,

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 04:12:11PM -0330, Brent Eagles wrote:
> Hi,

<snip/>

> Thanks Maxime. I've made some updates to the etherpad.
> (https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/nova_vif_plug_script_spec)
> I'm going to start some proof of concept work these evening. If I get
> anything worth reading, I'll put it up as a WIP/Draft review. Whatever
> state it is in I will be pushing up bits and pieces to github.
>
> https://github.com/beagles/neutron_hacking vif-plug-script
> https://github.com/beagles/nova vif-plug-script
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brent

I had made several updates to the nova vif-plug-script branch over the
past few days, but at some point I goofed and did a rebase when I didn't
want to and messed up the branch. To keep things from getting messier, I
deleted and reconstructed the branch based on the current master. This
will only impact you if you had actually pulled the branch down (which I
suspect is a very small to zero-length list of people). My apologies if
this causes you inconvenience.

Also, the Nova spec repo is open for L now. Unless anyone objects, I
would like to cleanup the etherpad contents and submit the spec for
review feedback.

Cheers,

Brent