[openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas] VPNaaS Subteam meetings

Paul Michali pc at michali.net
Tue Mar 3 11:38:57 UTC 2015

Hi all! The email, that I sent on 2/24 didn't make it to the mailing list
(no wonder I didn't get responses!). I think I had an issue with my email
address used - sorry for the confusion!

So, I'll hold the meeting today (1500 UTC meeting-4, if it is still
available), and we can discuss this...

We've been having very low turnout for meetings for the past several weeks,
so I'd like to ask those in the community interested in VPNaaS, what the
preference would be regarding meetings...

A) hold at the same day/time, but only on-demand.
B) hold at a different day/time.
C) hold at a different day/time, but only on-demand.
D) hold as a on-demand topic in main Neutron meeting.

Please vote your interest, and provide desired day/time, if you pick B or
C. The fallback will be (D), if there's not much interest anymore for
meeting, or we can't seem to come to a consensus (or super-majority :)

Regards,

PCM

Twitter: @pmichali
TEXT: 6032894458