[openstack-dev] [cinder][horizon]Proper error handling/propagation to UI

Eduard Matei eduard.matei at cloudfounders.com
Mon Mar 2 18:19:34 UTC 2015

Thanks Avishay.
In our case the middle layer (our storage appliance) doesn't allow a
snapshot to be deleted if it has clones due to an internal implementation
that tries to optimize storage by using a "Dependency tree" where the base
volume is the root of the tree and snapshots or clones are nodes and their
clones are leaves of. So deleting a middle point (node) is impossible
without deleting all the "children".

Eduard