[openstack-dev] [tempest][glusterfs] Online Snapshot fails with GlusterFS

Deepak Shetty dpkshetty at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:22:54 UTC 2015

Duncan, Attila,
    Thanks for your response.

We found a issue when using os_priviledge_user_name which is when we sent
this patch
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/156940/

Post that we used admin user, its password and admin tenant in cinder.conf
to make it work
But we thought that using admin creds (esp password) isn't secure in
cinder.conf so we thought of
patching tempest test case, but later while talking with Attila on IRC,
figured  that we can use
user 'nova' which is added to admin role in lib/nova as part of devstack
setup

So we plan to test using nova creds.

thanx,
deepak