[openstack-dev] [nova] what's the merge plan for current proposed microversions?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Mar 2 11:30:49 UTC 2015

This change for the additional attributes for ec2 looks like it's
basically ready to go, except it has the wrong microversion on it (as
they anticipated the other changes landing ahead of them) -
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/155853

What's the plan for merging the outstanding microversions? I believe
we're all conceptually approved on all them, and it's an important part
of actually moving forward on the new API. It seems like we're in a bit
of a holding pattern on all of them right now, and I'd like to make sure
we start merging them this week so that they have breathing space before
the freeze.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague