[openstack-dev] New Driver for LBaaS enhancement

liuxin liu_xin.neu at neusoft.com
Mon Mar 2 08:57:08 UTC 2015

Hello,everyone:

we come from China, we have implemented a LBaaS driver for openstack.

This driver can drive an LoadBalancer device which also has a security
filter functionality for vm instance, including DDos shield, web access
control  and so on .

We provide security through LoadBalancer for public or private cloud.

Here is the introduction of our project, Hoping it can integrate with
openstack community edition.

https://github.com/NeusoftSecurity/ADSG-LBaaS-Driver/

we would like to contribute lbaas to openstack continuously.

Our company Neusoft have a huge potential interest to openstack,
we hope that there is a deeply cooperate with openstack.

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.