[openstack-dev] 答复: [Heat] Stepping down from core

Huangtianhua huangtianhua at huawei.com
Mon Mar 2 04:04:06 UTC 2015

Good lucky :)

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Jeff Peeler [mailto:jpeeler at redhat.com]
发送时间: 2015年2月28日 4:23
收件人: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
主题: [openstack-dev] [Heat] Stepping down from core

As discussed during the previous Heat meeting, I'm going to be stepping down from core on the Heat project. My day to day focus is going to be more focused on TripleO for the foreseeable future, and I hope to be able to soon focus on reviews there.

Being part of Heat core since day 0 has been a good experience, but keeping up with multiple projects is a lot to manage. I don't know how some of you do it!

Jeff