[openstack-dev] [Openstack] "volume's current host" in retype [cinder]

John Griffith john.griffith at solidfire.com
Sun Mar 1 20:17:55 UTC 2015

On Sun, Mar 1, 2015 at 12:53 PM, Nikesh Kumar Mahalka <
nikeshmahalka at vedams.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> i was trying to understand below patch:
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/44881/24
>
> What "volume's current host" means in this patch?
> I want to understand it with some examples.
>

> Regards
> Nikesh

Please don't cross post against both general and dev lists.  Also you and I
have had this conversation multiple times in IRC, your best bet is to
continue with these sorts of questions in #openstack-cinder.  Not private
message, but the Cinder channel, and if there are still things that aren't
clear you should ask there for help with your driver development.

Thanks,
John