[openstack-dev] Why doesn't Gerrit email me?

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Jun 30 15:16:39 UTC 2015

On 2015-06-30 14:25:27 +0000 (+0000), Dulko, Michal wrote:
> I'm also experiencing some difficulties with Gerrit email
> notifications. Around the time Kilo was released it became
> unreliable. Some notifications are coming after few days, some of
> them instantly. In particular I'm often receiving comments on a
> patch in invalid order.

Yes, I spoke with someone else on IRC last week who has an address
at your domain and was experiencing similar issues with our mailing
lists. There are lots of "452 Too many recipients received this
hour" errors in our review.openstack.org MTA logs for addresses at
that domain. Please follow up with your mailserver administrators to
get this resolved.
--
Jeremy Stanley