[openstack-dev] [nova] gate is wedged

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Tue Jun 30 08:54:07 UTC 2015

Le 30/06/2015 10:32, Victor Stinner a écrit :
> I updated my patch "Update test_db_api for oslo.db 2.0" (1) ...
>
> (1) https://review.openstack.org/#/c/196719/

I updated my patch again to also block oslo.versionedobjects 0.5.0 in
requirements. So we can have two patches to fix the bug ;) The patch (1)
only fixes the bug, whereas the Python 3 patch fixes many other things
(Python 3 support, remove test-requirements-py3.txt, etc.).

At the same time, we have issues on the OpenStack infra :-/

10:48 -!- ChanServ changed the topic of #openstack-infra to: OpenStack
CI is down due to hard drive failures

Victor