[openstack-dev] [neutron] QoS code sprint

Miguel Angel Ajo mangelajo at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 16:33:10 UTC 2015

Today we were thinking a little bit about the patches work we have to
do/we have on flight. And their dependencies.

http://fileshare.ajo.es/QoS/P6290039.jpg

This is how it looks like (probably missing stuff).

Notation:

  * Green are single patches (in some cases those can/should be divided)
  * Red are blocks which we could more or less do in parallel
  * Orange is optional stuff.

Today Ihar and I have been able to use some time for the top left block
to merge stubs for the api extension and service, even if are not final,
but still installable, so we can create the experimental jobs.

First thing we could do in the morning could be to iterate over the
diagram and assign a local "tenant" for the blocks, which could serve as
a reference for remote collaborators to ask/participate via IRC :)