[openstack-dev] [mistral] Liberty 1 milestone is released

Renat Akhmerov rakhmerov at mirantis.com
Mon Jun 29 14:12:37 UTC 2015

Hi again,

Because of some issues during release process we had to release Mistral client under version 1.0.0 which is considered a starting version number for Liberty development. 0.3.0 and 0.3.0 should be ignored. Global requirements will be updated soon.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Renat Akhmerov
@ Mirantis Inc.