[openstack-dev] [puppet] gate-puppet-*-puppet-beaker-rspec-dsvm-centos7 failures

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 12:50:37 UTC 2015

Hello,

Some of you probably noticed
gate-puppet-*-puppet-beaker-rspec-dsvm-centos7 failures happening quite
often lately [1].

They are likely our local mirror just being very slow or unresponsive
which seems to happen because a bad configuration of the 'epel' Yumrepo
resource:
https://github.com/stahnma/puppet-module-epel/blob/master/manifests/init.pp#L81-L90

According to Fedora administrators, we should use metalink instead of
baseurl. While I'm preparing a pull-request for EPEL puppet module and
doing some testing to make sure it fix our CI, I would ask to our
contributors to carefully check the job status when they send a patch.
In the meantime, if they notice an error like [1], please just do
'recheck' to re-trigger Zuul.

Thanks,

[1]
http://logs.openstack.org/01/196301/1/check/gate-puppet-ceilometer-puppet-beaker-rspec-dsvm-centos7/d39efaa/console.html#_2015-06-28_16_06_19_946