[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] virtual mid-cycle planning

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Mon Jun 29 12:09:51 UTC 2015

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, Chris Dent wrote:

> Ceilometer contributors and other interested parties,

It's been pointed out that the topic titles at

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ceilometer-liberty-midcycle

and the agenda items and descriptions at

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ceilometer-liberty-midcycle-agenda

are a bit sparse and thus it is hard to decide if you want to be
interested in a session or not.

The use of etherpads here is intentional: If you have knowledge
about the topic or questions that you think need to be asked put
them on the etherpad. Prad and I are facilitating the orchestrating
of choosing the agenda _not_ defining it. The defining needs to be
done as a group. If no one steps up to define a topic then it is
pretty clear we don't need to talk about that one.

So: If you care about a topic, get in there on

    https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ceilometer-liberty-midcycle-agenda

and write something about it.

Also please keep in mind that not all topics will be addressed. Only
those topics for which there is demonstrated interested, sufficient
quorum and sufficient time overlap will be addressed.

Thanks.
--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent