[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] virtual mid-cycle planning

Nadya Shakhat nprivalova at mirantis.com
Sun Jun 28 19:42:40 UTC 2015

Chris,
What is the workflow of adding a new topic? I suggest to add it to both [1]
and [2]. Also it may be useful to add more items for each topic like
description, open questions, leader. It may help to understand what should
be discussed and who is an initiator. What do you think?

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ceilometer-liberty-midcycle-agenda
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ceilometer-liberty-midcycle.