[openstack-dev] [Congress][Horizon] search for use cases in Congress

zhangyali (D) zhangyali369 at huawei.com
Fri Jun 26 02:17:35 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I have contributed some codes in my bp/horizon-policy-abstraction which aims to simplify the expression of policy in Congress. All need to do is choose the objects and violation-condition you care about and the action you want to take for this policy in the drop-down list, without worry about how to edit datalog sentence. The code review is in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/195074/. However, I just have several use cases, could someone offer me some use cases to test the applicability of this abstraction UI? Thanks so much!

Best Regards,
Yali