[openstack-dev] Redfish

Bruno Cornec Bruno.Cornec at hp.com
Wed Jun 24 12:53:46 UTC 2015

Hello,

The python-redfish module is in its infancy atm.

One of my colleagues (René) is working on revamping the code so we can
start adding more functions. You may want to watch his branch at
https://github.com/bcornec/python-redfish/tree/prototype
(Or in his own repo https://github.com/uggla/python-redfish)

We hope to have some working example soon.

Best regards,
Bruno.

Open Source Profession, Linux Community Lead WW  http://opensource.hp.com
HP EMEA EG Open Source Technology Strategist         http://hpintelco.net