[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Ceph Public Network Setting

Zhou Zheng Sheng / 周征晟 zhengsheng at awcloud.com
Wed Jun 24 10:11:25 UTC 2015

Thank you Sergii,

I read the release notes but didn't find a specific 'Advanced
Networking' part. It seems advanced networking is a spec [1] mentioned
by Igor in a previous mail. Maybe I overlook something? Anyway, I think
6.1 is a great release, for it solves some major problems in my previous
experience using 6.0.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/granular-network-functions