[openstack-dev] [fuel] Fuel API settings reference

Oleg Gelbukh ogelbukh at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 24 06:07:56 UTC 2015

Please, note the blueprint I created for the documentation feature [1].
There is also a linked blueprint to create a configuration reference
document [2]. I targeted the blueprint to 'future', as we most likely won't
be able to fit it into 7.0 cycle.

I will start working on spec for the reference doc and will try to describe
how attributes should be documented. I'll highly appreciate and welcome any
guidance from Fuel documentation team.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/api-parameters-reference
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/fuel/+spec/config-file-reference
--