[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Ceph Public Network Setting

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 22:10:14 UTC 2015

As part of moving towards the granular network roles, the roles should be
extended as I describe in [1]. I quickly hacked it together, however if you
apply both patches you would be able to change your nailgun side to the
values you need and when the complete code comes along you will be able to
use the same network role mapping to control the placement in future
versions.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/fuel/+bug/1467700

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 10:07 AM Sergey Vasilenko <svasilenko at mirantis.com>
wrote:

>> I notice that in OpenStack deployed by Fuel, Ceph public network is on
>> management network.
>

> As I know separating cuph/public and management networks in a scope of 7.0
> release.
>

> /sv

Andrew Woodward

Mirantis